Advanced Digital Communications: Systems and Signal Processing Techniques
Publisher: SciTech Publishing © 1997
List Price: $69.00
Table of Contents
This extensive reference book originally published in 1987 includes data on systems and techniques for ISDN, speech coding, echo cancellation, digital speech interpolation, digital television, modulation and demodulation methods, correlative coding, interference considerations, mobile radio and satellite systems, and adaptive equalization.
Table of Contents
This unique volume comprises one of the most complete texts on digital communications engineering.
This book is for engineers, students, and professors interested in the fascinating fields of Digital Communications (DIGCOM) and Digital Signal Processing (DSP). An introductory/overview chapter and the tutorial sections presented in the first part of each chapter should facilitate the comprehension of the advanced material. I do not know of another book in the digital communications and signal-processing field of comparable scope and depth. In our study we highlight new techniques and applications of DSP in telecommunication systems and networks.
This compilation is loaded with practical engineering information on digital communications. It provides extensive coverage of coding, correlation, modulation and demodulation, system design, interference and much more data for mobile, fixed and satellite systems.
- 1. DIGCOM and DSP
- 2. ISDN: Integrated Services Digital Network: Architectures and Protocols
- 3. Speech-Coding Algorithms and Vector Quantization
- 4. Echo Cancellation in Speech and Data Transmission
- 5. Digital Speech Interpolation Systems
- 6. Digital Television-Processing Techniques
- 7. Digital Modem Techniques
- 8. Correlative Coding: Baseband and Modulation Applications
- 9. Interference Analysis and Performance of Linear Communication Systems
- 10. Mobile-Radio Communications
- 11. Advanced Concepts and Technologies for Communications Satellites
- 12. Adaptive Equalization